- Grewia optiva (Bhimal)
- Ocimum tenuiflorum (Tulsi)
- Nigella Sativa (black onion seed)
- Phyllanthus emblica (amla)
- Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek)
- Urtica dioica (nettle)
- Thymus vulgaris (thyme)
- Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor)
- Citrus Limon (Lemon)
- Curcuma longa (turmeric)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Olea europaea (olive oil )
- Prunus dulcis (Almond oil)
- Sesamum indicum (Sesame oil)
- Vitellaria paradoxa (Shea butter )
How to use –
Warm the oil before applying to the scalp and leave on overnight or for a minimum of 30 minutes prior to hair wash.
Shelf life –
18 months from the date of manufacture.
Why Us –
When we say our products are natural, we mean it. There are no hidden ingredients and all our fresh herbs and botanicals are forest sourced from our mountains in the Himalayas. With all our packaging we have tried to go 99% plastic free and sustainable. None of the ingredients that we have used are harmful for the environment and will not contaminate groundwater. Our effort and promise is to be true and honest to Mother Nature and to those that choose to put their faith in us.