Moonbar | Himalayan Damask Rose Face Water/Mist (Edible grade) 100ml
Moonbar Damask rose water comes from the mountains of Uttarakhand. As the tradition goes Damask roses are harvested early morning before sunrise before 4 am, hand plucked, and then steam distilled. Damask roses are light pink in colour, unlike other Indian varieties of deep red roses. It has an earthy smell which differs because of the variety in soil and is kept intact with the help of steam distillation.
100% Damask rose water
- Activated charcoal for detoxifying your skin, unclogging pores, and reducing blackheads.
- Damask rose water is rich in antioxidants and has anti-bacterial properties which help in keeping your skin healthy and improves the cell regeneration process.
- It boosts hydration, tone skin, and prepare it for nourishment.
- It refreshes and uplifts the dull face and mood.
- Its earthy smell is cool and soothing.
How to use –
Wash your face with your regular face cleanser, and let it dry. Keep the bottle slightly away from your face and spray it all over your face. Use it over makeup, during the day for refreshing your mood, just carry it in your handbag.
Edible Grade | Steam Distilled | 100% Rose Water | No Added Fragrance or Color