Nima Goos Goos | Nettle Tea (The Heart Friendly Tea) 10gms (0.8g x 10 bags)
Price of this product includes shipping charges of Rs. 60.
Milarepa, the Tibetan master, was said to have lived on nothing but nettles for decades of meditation. He had to have known what he was doing as he would not have survived otherwise. Thus, we can gauge how nutritious nettles are and offer you the best stinging nettle plant tea we forage for them at higher elevations by trekking into the valleys where they grow. The ascetic and pleasure seeker alike will find joy in our cup of stinging nettle tea.
Heath Benefits –
- Contains Vitamins A, C and K, as well as several B vitamins
- Contains minerals such as Calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and sodium
- Contains Linoleic acid, linolenic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid and oleic acid
- Contains essential amino acids
- Stinging nettle may help lower blood pressure by allowing your blood vessels to relax and reducing the force of your heart’s contractions.
Place of Origin – Ladakh