• Uttarakhand is home to over 200 varieties of Rajma, and Harsil ki Rajma, because of its unique flavor and rich properties, is one of the most popular and loved varieties of kidney beans in the state.
• Its unique buttery flavor, sweet aftertaste and minimal cooking time will make these your favourite Rajma beans!
• High in protein, vitamin B1, manganese and fiber.
• Its seasonal and limited cultivation makes this Rajma extremely rare only a couple of months post its harvest.
• Cooking Instructions:- Soak in lukewarm water for 2-3 hours. After 1 pressure cooker whistle, cook at sim for 4-5 mins depending upon your water salinity.
• To naturally preserve our pulses we coat them with organic turmeric powder.
Pahadi Farm | Harsil Rajma
249.00 ₹ – 479.00 ₹
Grown in an organic field at over 7,000 feet on the banks of the river Bhagirathi in Gangotri valley’s Harsil village – just one of the many places in Uttarakhand that are well-known for growing organic produce. Because this rajma is grown at such a high altitude and in ideal conditions, it boasts a rich taste and unique buttery flavor and can be easily identified because of its creamy white color. These beans also happen to cook faster than others, making them even easier to prepare. High in protein, vitamin B1, manganese, iron and dietary fiber.