Assam CTC Tea 250gms | NE Origins
Note – The price of this product includes shipping charges of Rs 60.
Our Assam CTC tea is an aromatic and delicious black tea from the Tea Gardens of Assam. Handpicked tea leaves are put through traditional rollers making the famous crush – tear – curl tea leaves that give a full bodied flavour to a hot brew. Best enjoyed with milk, the aroma of this tea perfumes the air around it, setting the perfect mood for a hot cup of chai!
How to brew the perfect cup of CTC Tea –
Follow these simple steps for the perfect brew –
- Boil 100ml of fresh water in a pot.
- Add 1 tsp of tea to the boiling water for every 100ml of water used.
- CTC tea opens up a little and come to the top spreading its flavour and aroma.
- Add 50-100ml of whole milk per 100ml of water, depending on how strong or milky you like your tea and allow it to brew for few minutes.
Take off from heat and pour into cups through a sieve. Add a sweetener of your choice.
- Enjoy your fresh brew of the perfect Assam CTC Chai.
Shelf life – Best before 12 months.