Buy Kashmiri Garlic Online | Kashmiri Lahsun | Solo Garlic | single clove garlic
Kashmiri Garlic or Kashmiri Lahsun also known as the Solo Garlic or Ek Pothi/ Ek kali Lahsun/Himalayan Garlic. It is a rare and a very sought-after variety of garlic that is famed to possess 7 times the beneficial properties than regular garlic available in our kitchens. Single clove garlic does not have bulbs of garlic but a single somewhat lotus shaped clove inside a paper thin outer covering. You can buy it from My Pahadi Dukan at affordable kashmiri Lahsun Price which is Rs. 650 for 250 gm.
Kashmiri lahsun has a strong, pungent smell but a taste much milder than other varieties of garlic. In ancient times, Kashmiri garlic was consumed by Himalayan locals to help enhance blood circulation while increasing oxygen supply to the cells, therefore raising energy levels.
Single Clove garlic is well known in traditional Indian medicine practices and is prescribed to people with diseases ranging from diabetes and heart disease to common flu. An excellent antibacterial, antifungal agent that is extremely potent against any fungal infections, uprooting them from within without the need of any medicines. Kashmir Garlic at My Pahadi Dukan is hand harvested by locals from Kashmir and is free from preservatives, chemicals, pesticides and the nasties.
Kashmiri Lahsun Nutrients And Minerals
Kashmiri garlic is an excellent source of various nutrients and minerals like copper, selenium, phosphorus, manganese, vitamin B6, B1 and C. When Kashmiri Lahsun cloves are crushed or chopped, the enzymes alliin and alliinase come together to generate the Allicin; the chemical that gives garlic its strong flavor and a range of beneficial properties.
Garlic is a strong anti-inflammatory agent that has the potential to strengthen immunity and naturally cure oxidative stress and damage caused by bacterial and fungal infections in the body. It gives an enticing aroma and flavor to every culinary preparation that it is added to and is an essential culinary ingredient in Indian cuisines.
Kashmiri Solo Garlic also detoxifies the body. The compounds present in Garlic enhance the body’s natural detoxification process and allow for an effective clarification of deposited harmful substances in organs and the improved oxygen supply rids the body of stored excess CO2. Kashmiri Garlic reduces cholesterol, relaxes blood vessels, and improves the supply of oxygen thereby providing cardiovascular support to the system. Consuming raw Kashmiri Lahsun everyday has also been proven to reduce the risk of developing cancers because raw garlic does not allow for the proliferation of disease causing virus and bacteria.
Kashmiri Garlic Nutrition:
When you buy Kashmiri Lahsun ()Here is an estimate of nutritional content of Kashmiri Garlic per 100 gram:
- Calories: 149 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 33.06 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.1 g
- Sugars: 1 g
- Protein: 6.36 g
- Total Fat: 0.5 g
- Vitamins and Minerals (approximate values):
- Vitamin C: 31.2 mg (52% of the Recommended Daily Intake)
- Vitamin B6: 1.235 mg (95% of the Recommended Daily Intake)
- Manganese: 1.672 mg (73% of the Recommended Daily Intake)
- Selenium: 14.2 mcg (26% of the Recommended Daily Intake)
Kashmiri Garlic or Solo Garlic Benefits
Kashmiri Garlic or Kashmiri Lahsun is a miraculous remedy when it comes to the positive effects it has on the body. Recommended for those with diabetes and high cholesterol, Kashmiri Solo Garlic is extremely beneficial for healthy people as well. Since it builds and boots immunity, Kashmiri Lahsun is an essential addition to your pantry to ward off seasonal allergies and flu. Other benefits of Solo Garlic are listed below:
- Enhances heart health
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Aids weight loss
- Boosts metabolism
- Improves oxygen supply
- Helps relieve complications related to Diabetes
- Boosts Immunity
- Prevents Cancers
- Boosts Oxygen Supply
- Helps treat Urinary Tract Infection
- Helps treat Sore throat
- Improves digestion
How to store Himalayan Garlic (Single Clove Garlic)
- Store in a cool dry place in an airtight container, preferably at a colder temperature of 16-18 degree celsius. Since Kashmiri Garlic can go bad if kept in moist conditions.
- Make sure to not store the Kashmiri Lahsun in the refrigerator for that reduces the shelf life of the Garlic as compared to when kept in a cool, dark, properly ventilated shelf.
- If need be, store the garlic in the main section of the refrigerator instead of the storage compartments or vegetable drawers.
How to Consume Kashmiri Lahsun (Single Clove Garlic)
- Raw: Kashmiri Garlic cloves can be eaten raw and provide the most benefit when eaten so. Take 2-3 cloves of Kashmiri single clove garlic, peel the outer cover and chew them properly to make sure the juices mixes well with the saliva. Kashmiri Lahsun is generally recommended to drink a glass of cold water right after to help with the smell and pungent taste. Additionally you can drizzle a little honey over your garlic cloves to make them palatable.
- Oil: Heat a desired amount of Olive Oil in a pan and put the Himalayan Garlic in once the oil is adequately hot. Temper the garlic for 3-4 minutes on high heat till the garlic cloves start bubbling and then for 10 minutes on low heat. Once properly cooked, take the pan off the stove and let it cool down before transferring it to another container. This oil can be used on breads, as cooking oil, for gum ache, toothache, oral sores, for hairfall and as salad seasoning.
- Culinary Preparations: Chop a couple Kashmiri Garlic cloves and add them first thing in a pan of hot oil before you add onions too disperse the taste of garlic throughout out your meal. Make sure to only let it sautee for a couple seconds to not let the Kashmiri Lahsun turn brown/ burn.
- Pickles: Kashmiri Garlic can be pickled just like any other vegetable and their benefits are doubled when fermented during the process.
- Chutney: Throw in some Solo Garlic to your favourite sauce or chutney for an added kick of flavor and health.
Why Should You Buy Kashmiri Garlic or Kashmiri Lahsun Online from My Pahadi Dukan
Kashmiri Garlic or Solo Garlic at My Pahadi Dukan are organic, chemical free produce harvested by locals of Kashmir. These single clove garlics are a rare find and it is therefore ensured that no empty shells make it to our online stores. The Kashmiri Lahsun are harvested in the pristine Kashmiri environment and are delivered directly from the mountains to your doorstep.
Every purchase made at My Pahadi Dukan incentivises local communities to invest in organic produce that does not lead to large quantities but high quality. This not only ensures the best quality products make it to your homes but also boosts the local economy!
1kg, 500gms, 250gms